Memories are made of this …
If you’re looking for an activity that engages a group with a wide age range, you need look no further. Memory Lane offers nostalgia and belly-laughter for everyone – from the youngest to the oldest. Suitable for indoors, Memory Lane has many elements that can be held outdoors weather permitting.
Suitable from 2.5 hours to a full day, Memory Lane’s characteristics include:
Learn to create giant bubbles
Enter our space hopper race
Build a magnetic marble run
Eat your way to Pacman glory
Recommended for groups with a wide age range looking for something that everyone will thoroughly enjoy.
Suitable for all group sizes, it is equally adept with a small team of 6 as it is with 60 or even 600. Nostalgia will rule as your group starts in the 1950s and works its way through the decades right up to date.
Stimulating great old memories, the best part is that Memory Lane will create brand new memories that people will savour for years to come.
For every decade, teams select a group of pop artists and rise or fall with their fortunes in the charts. At the same time, teams also get to tackle many of the great (and some less great!) fads you’ll remember doing “back in the day”.
The core challenge is to pick those artists that did well in the singles charts during each period. And teams that do well at the fads will boost their performance.
Music & Fads Brighten The Day
For many of your group, the chance to run their own record label over more than 50 years will be the highlight of the day. Everyone will have an opinion – even for those decades that people weren’t actually "there" for.
Was Elvis as big in the 50s as he was in the 60s? Or the 70s for that matter? Did Kylie outperform Madness in the 80s? Were Wet Wet Wet bigger than The Spice Girls in the 90s? And more recently, can the Black Eyed Peas claim bragging rights over Girls Aloud?
For most people, however, the highlights will revolve around one or more of the large range of really fun activities that are on offer throughout the session.
- From the 50s, our professional mobile Skittle Alley will appeal to just about everyone who has ever picked up a bowling ball of any kind
- For those who enjoy a more physical challenge, the 60s-evoking Space Hopper Relay will be a strong contender. Even those who prefer to watch that one will have a great laugh!
- Still in the 60s, everyone gets the opportunity to amaze their friends with new-found YoYo Skills as our specialist trainer shows everyone a great trick or two
- From the 70s, our Air Guitar competition will have everyone in stitches!
- Again from the 70s, it’s bubble time!
- From the 80s, can your team win the Pacman Challenge?
- Who could forget the Macarena in the 90s? Well, we’ll see!
- And the 2000s are represented as well – not least by our Fantasy League like main challenge and our brilliant texting competition